Health Benefits of Wheatgrass Juice
If you want to naturally increase energy, vitality and original mojo, you can’t do better than wheatgrass juice. This is one of the best ways to re-vitalize, re-oxygenate and get your system reset to health.
No matter how sluggish or unmotivated you feel, a daily shot or two of wheatgrass can uplift you and springboard your health and well-being. Check out this short video from Drew Canole from Fitlife TV.
If you do not have the time to juice and clean vegetables and fruit, wheatgrass powder can be a time and life saver. Also try the overnight delivery system of frozen wheatgrass if you are pressed for time.
According to Wikipedia, Wheat grass can be traced back in history over 5000 years, to ancient Egypt and perhaps even early Mesopotamian civilizations.
It is purported that ancient Egyptians found sacred the young leafy blades of wheat and prized them for their positive effect on their health and vitality.
Wheatgrass is often available in juice bars and many consumers grow wheatgrass and juice it at home. It can come in many forms; fresh juice, powder, tablets, frozen juice, gels, creams, liquid supplements, juice blends and sprays.
Health Benefits of Wheatgrass Juice
- Powerful detoxifier, especially of liver and blood.
- Protection from carcinogens.
- Prevents DNA destruction and premature aging.
- Delivers more oxygen to the blood.
- Red blood cell counts rise soon after ingestion.
- Helps oxygenate the brain.
- Improves blood sugar disorders.
- Can prevent tooth decay by holding the wheatgrass in the mouth for a time before swallowing.
- Prevents bacterial infections.
- Improves digestion.
- Prevents Grey hair.
- Lowers cholesterol by preventing its absorption.
- In alternative healing programs, wheatgrass is used to treat cancer and arthritis.
- Contains anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory chemicals so is used to treat ulcerative colitis.
- Because wheatgrass juice contains up to 70% chlorophyll it is used for its anti-aging properties.
- Can be used as an anti-bacterial agent, inside or outside the body.
- Can detox heavy metals from the body.
- Improves heart, vascular, lung, intestines and uterus functions.
- Gives quick clean energy.
- Can improve acne.
- Use as a gargle for sore throats.
- Use for constipation.
- Sense of well-being.
- Liquid chlorophyll can get into tissue and renew.
- Can be used to treat urinary tract infections and kidney stones.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Enzyme rich.
- Nutrient dense, cells are fed at the cellular level.
- Wheatgrass juice is gluten free.
- Strengthens blood capillaries.
- We almost forgot….weight loss, the healthy way.
The general consensus is to drink the wheatgrass within 15 minutes of juicing. In this way the phytonutrients are left intact. Drink wheatgrass on an empty stomach.
Fruits and vegetables that were contaminated by sprays are cleaned from just a little wheatgrass juice added to the rinse water. There are as many uses for wheatgrass juice as your imagination can encompass.
The health benefits of wheatgrass juice are so many they are almost overwhelming, which is a good thing. Two ounces a day is the recommended amount to take. Wheatgrass juice is a vital cornerstone for health.
We live in a much more toxic world than our parents did and here is something that can eliminate heavy metals, destroy radiation and protect and renew our systems at the cellular level. The detoxifying qualities and health giving properties make wheatgrass juice worth any effort it may take to incorporate it into our diets. As a diet supplement it probably cannot be equaled.