The results are dramatic. A few simple changes in lifestyle can really have far reaching effects. At bestrawdietfoods.com we will introduce you to a new way to approach food as medicine.
Vibrant health is a total picture of raw foods, oxygen, water and air that are alive. Another important aspect of health is minimizing the impacts of environmental stressors. These can be chemicals, such as food dyes or more lethal pesticides or even pharmaceuticals.
They can be EMFS, radiation, allergies, parasites, too much negative news or too many downers in the media. It all takes a toll but the good news is that with a little corrective action in the right direction the body, emotions and mind will respond and surprise you.
We have researched and found the best raw food diets, water systems that oxygenate and enliven dead water, blenders, juicers, wheatgrass and a few other health surprises that we have come across to help you regain vibrant health.
When we take a moment to add up all the elements that contribute to malaise it can be an eye opener. The food in the supermarkets to name a starting point. Mostly dead food. Sugar added to everything is another destructive element.
Taking the time to really read a food label can either depress you or cause you to leave the item on the shelf. The dyes, pesticides, plastics and food additives can leave you gasping in disbelief. It is time to revitalize this important aspect of living. Most bottled water is in plastic. Am I sounding phobic yet? We accept the poisons being leached into our systems on a daily basis without much thought.
Trying a Raw Diet, Fresh Air and Water
When added to an exercise program, raw food diets are very energizing. The whole subject of pH and inflammation is tied up in raw food. Raw food has more enzymes and is alive. Good old fashioned fresh air is often hard to come by. Don’t get me started on this topic. A lot of homes are shut over the winter to keep the cold out. What also gets left outside is air. We can be literally suffocating without knowing it.
Water is another crucial area for health. The water in most homes is dead. Chemically treated and laying around in pipes and faucets means that the original life giving properties are gone. Fortunately, there are a few water systems and inventors that have dynamically re-structured water and given it back its life giving properties.
EMFS Are Not Good For You
Thanks to the computer age we now live in a sea of EMFS. Electro Magnetic Fields literally saturate our environment. From hair dryers, refrigerators, to Wi-Fi and more, our society is dependent on EMFS. However, they can pose health risks especially in sensitive people.
The WHO has an international EMF project. In an article they were quoted as saying “With the rapid introduction of mobile telecommunications devices, especially among the general public, there has been a focus on the problems associated with near field RF exposure to the head from the small radiating antenna of mobile phones.” In addition our own bodies have their own electromagnetic fields and biochemical responses that can be adversely affected by interaction with EMFS.
Over 2000 years ago Hippocrates said that all disease starts in the gut. A wide range of diseases can be attributed to poor gut health. Diabetes, obesity, chronic fatigue, and autism spectrum disorder. There are over 100 trillion micro-organisms in our gut. Whose gut is this anyway, I can hear you say? What are they all doing there? The science of gut flora is only now discovering the relationship between a healthy gut and diseases.
Gut Flora help to digest and protect us from infection as well as regulating metabolism. When the flora are out of whack all types of diseases can appear. One of the worst is Hashimoto’s, and even depression is linked to gut flora out of control. To improve gut flora function there are foods that you can eat that will promote good flora.
- Fermented foods like Kefir, Kim Chi, Yogurt and Sauerkraut all help. A good probiotic will do wonders for your gut flora.
- Any parasites in your system must be eliminated.
- Watch your fiber intake and eat the fermentable ones. Potatoes, yams, and yucca.
- Avoid toxic anti nutrients. Sugar and especially high fructose corn syrup. Soy which has been processed. Industrial seed oils like corn, soy bean oil and safflower. The University of Maryland Medical Center has an excellent article on Omega 6 oils. Essentially, some omega 6 fatty acids tend to promote inflammation especially the processed industrial seed oils.
- Refined carbohydrates like cookies, crackers, pizza, whole grain cereals and fast food will produce toxins that damage the lining of the gut as well as inhibiting digestion of essential nutrients.
- Well that is enough to chew on for now. Fortunately with a little observation and determination, most of the pollution of the modern society can be curbed. It does take some will power to go against the grain so to speak and create new dietary habits but the effort is well worth it.